Why are we here?
Well, the simplest answer is that I thought this will be a fun experience. A more complicated answer might be that I would like to create a collection of photography focused on artistic nude and portraiture but not exclusively. So if you are a photographer, and you want to submit, please join us.
1. Feel free to just watch the group or join is a member.
2. Submit your work.
3. Make sure that your work is aesthetic.
1. Members - Can post up to 5 deviations per day (subject to voting of the group Founder and Co-Founders).
2. Contributors - Can post up to 10 deviations per day (subject to voting of the group Founder and Co-Founders).
3. Co-Founders - Unlimited deviations per day and part of the voting panel.
Some of the deviations you will submit will be rejected. There aren't any specific guidelines or rules to that. We are looking for aesthetic pictures-pictures that say something.
So if your deviation is rejected, does it mean that it says nothing and it's not aesthetic?
It simply means that it doesn't fit this group.
We will not be providing explanations on why we rejected a deviation. If you would like to hear the details please message us and please do not take it personally.